SELECT: A Professionally Installed RESIDENTIAL Solar Power System..
Follow our 3-STEP process
to select your ideal Solar Power Solution…
Switch to Solar for your Home or Business! Lock in your savings today and watch those savings grow, year after year!
This is a guide only.
Use this guide to quickly select a Pro Solar Power system that closely matches your need and/or budget..!
Professional advice is available to discuss your choice further.
Become part of the solution!
SELECT YOUR PRIMARY GOAL.
Do you want to SAVE Money on your electricity bill (No Batteries)?
Do you want to have Power ASSURANCE (Battery Backup)?
To SAVE Money, select from the POWER.SAVE range of professionally installed Solar Power Plants.
- These are <strong>Grid-Tied</strong> Solar PV systems.
- Grid-Tie means they supplement your electicity grid connection.
- Solar power will directly supply your home or building load (electricity need).
- Any excess power can reverse (Nett-Meter) your elec. meters. * Subject to local municipality approval.
- There is NO Battery Bank. It uses the grid as the storage bank.
- On a grid power outage, your solar power will also shut down. * Unless CO-CONNECTED to a Stand-by generator.
- Is a solid, low-risk & high-return Financial Investment (typically: ROI 2 – 5 years, IRR 15% to 70%)
To Power ASSURANCE, select from the POWER.SURE range of professionally installed Solar Power Plants.
- These are Hybrid or Off-Grid Solar PV systems.
- Have Battery banks to store power for night usage or during power outages
- Some system are UPS systems (no solar panels). * They charge from the grid.
- Some systems are Solar Power systems (have solar panels). * They charge from solar or the grid.
- Grid-Interactive means can either use grid power for backup and/or sell excess power back into the grid. * Nett-Metering: Subject to local municipality approval.
- Primary source to charge the batteries or supply building load is always Solar power.
- Savings guaranteed ~ Power Independence ASSURED!